Questions to ask your interviewer...
Posted on 20th June 2018 at 16:29
Finding questions to ask your interviewer is a key part of preparing for any job interview, and it is a simple way to show that you are truly interested in the role and the company. So when the interviewer asks, "Do you have any questions for me?" take advantage of this opportunity, as it will be the best way to determine if you'd be happy working for this employer, and whether your intentions are aligned with theirs. This is your chance to clarify if you see yourself working alongside the company.
So, here are Recruit 2 You’s top 15 questions, that should be considered asking during your next job interview:
- What have past employees done to succeed in this position?
- How would you describe the company’s culture?
- Is this a new position? If not, why did the person before me leave this role?
- Do you have any queries about my qualifications?
- What's your timeline for making a decision, and when can I expect to hear back from you?
- Can you tell me what steps need to be completed before your company can generate an offer?
- Who would I be reporting to?
- If you were to hire me, what might I expect in a typical day?
- How would you score the company on living up to its core values? What is the one thing you are working to improve on?
- What do you like most about working for this company?
- Who do you consider your major competitors? How are you better?
- How do you help your team grow professionally?
- What type of employee tends to succeed here?
- What are the challenges of this position?
- How has the position evolved?
Share this post: