This rewarding and full-on role has a diverse range of commercially funded students and direct apprentices, and you will support them through their Accounting qualification, from Level 2 to Level 4.
You will create and deliver all online or classroom training and exam sitting support, bringing to life the Accounting qualification, along with the apprenticeship standard guidelines. Along with the Learning and Development Mentor, you will provide full support to your apprentices to allow them to follow a complete qualification journey, ending with the End Point Assessment.
A large proportion of students are within the 16-24 age group and are undertaking an apprenticeship, however our students will be from all ages and backgrounds, so you will be continuously striving to build, maintain and improve relationships with them in order to achieve the best results for all.
You will always consider and adhere to our company values whilst representing the client:
Collaborate, Innovate, Integrity, Service, Impact, Respect.
• Delivering the specific Accounting or Payroll Apprenticeship Standard or commercial qualification training in the classroom or online environment, up to Level 4.
• Maintaining current professional knowledge within the accountancy field and undertake CPD activities as required.
• Assessing and supporting learners towards the successful completion of their qualification.
• Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely classroom sessions.
• The support, advising and motivation of learners.
• Overcoming barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
• Providing attendance and feedback reports.
• Using e-portfolio system to record learner's progress.
• Promote and embed Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Health and Safety to all learning sessions.
• Communicate any issues or concerns about learners to your line manager and designated Safeguarding Officer as appropriate.
Required Skills and Personal Qualities
• Relevant accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CIMA, ACCA, Degree etc.)
• Recognised Teaching qualification, e.g. PTLLs or equivalent.
• Strong IT capability.
• Ability to create and implement high quality learning resources.
• Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
• Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focused.
• The ability to collaborate with others and contribute towards targets.
• Relevant occupational competence within an accountancy environment.
• Experience of working to KPI's.
• Apprenticeship Trainer or Tutor qualification.
• Experience of delivering Apprenticeship qualifications including Functional Skills.
• Experience in AAT/Payroll curriculum design.
• Knowledge of the AAT/Payroll apprenticeship qualifications and EPA process.
• A full drivers’ licence, access to own vehicle.
About our client
• A family-oriented, progressive business with a culture of support and development
• We have embraced the working from office and home balance and continue to appreciate the value of our employees doing both, to support the business and personal needs
• Clear career progression routes set with achievable targets and review points
• Quarterly social activities, paid Christmas party and ad hoc socials
• Senior Management have an open-door policy
• 20 days holiday + Bank holidays + Christmas Shutdown
• The Derby Training Hub is within 100m of the Derbion Centre for Shopping and Food Outlets
• The Nottingham Training Hub is within 300m of Nottingham Market Square for Shopping and Food Outlets
• This is an office-based role in our Derby Hub AND Nottingham Hub, with opportunities to work from home.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Full covid assessment in place
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.