Our client based in Derby (Ascot drive) is looking for an exceptional Administration Assistant on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). This role will see you providing general assistance to improve the efficiency and performance of our client’s administration department.
The ideal candidate must have strong IT skills to encompass Microsoft Office and adaptability to support continuous improvements. The successful candidate will also demonstrate effective communication skills with a professional attitude. A minimum of two years administration experience is essential for this role.
Your responsibilities as the new Administration Assistant will include:
• Inputting orders onto the computer system ensuring that all work is checked to avoid errors progressing and highlighting any requirements to relevant departments.
• Raising order acknowledgements/invoices and send to customers. Copies of these documents will need to be filed.
• Carrying out despatches by raising the delivery paperwork, using the computer system and final releasing when eligible ensuring that appropriate documentation is accurately completed in accordance with quality procedures.
• Liaising with customers and other departments within the company regarding deliveries, order enquiries/updates and any other issues via email/telephone, always offering the highest level of customer service.
• Maintaining good working relations with all internal and external customers.
• Ensuring all administration work is completed accurately in accordance with Company procedures in a timely manner.
• Carrying out any other relevant tasks as may be required by circumstances or are requested by the Company.
Salary - £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Holidays – 21 days + Bank Holidays
Hours of work – Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.