Our client currently delivers their products and services worldwide in over 50 countries, due to continued growth within their business, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager to join their East Midlands based team.
The successful Business Development Manager will have proven experience of developing new business and achieving sustainable growth across a range of industries and business sectors!
Key duties as the new Business Development manager will include:
• Performing in-depth market research and analysis to identify new customers, products, sectors, growth areas and partnerships within or close to our clients engineering and manufacturing capabilities.
• Increasing sales of the business
• Developing business plans to ensure new business goals can be achieved with sustainable profit realisation.
• Producing detailed GAP analysis related to acquiring target customers and sectors.
• Carry out sales forecast and analysis and present your findings to senior management/ the board of directors
• Manage and grow the company’s’ network of sales agents, both in the UK and overseas, developing strategies and defining targets.
• Support the sales phase by attending meetings both in the UK and overseas.
• Be a key-player to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure integration into our client’s team while creating, developing, and maintaining excellent customer relationships
• Involvement of cost reduction initiatives and product development.
• Compiling clear bid-phase records and electronic packages of technical and commercial information.
You as the New Business Development Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• A proven track record in delivering sustainable business growth to companies in similar engineering and manufacturing sectors
• A recognised qualification (Degree level or equivalent) in Business/ Engineering
• Experience of working within Engineering/ Manufacturing
• Strong experience of research tools
• Demonstrable record of success
• Ability to present the company’s capabilities to small and large audiences
• Experience of working in any of the following or similar sectors; Gas Turbine, Hydrogen Production & Storage, Carbon Capture & Storage, Subsea, Food & Beverage, Renewable Energy or Oil & Gas.
• A strong team player, equally able to work unsupervised
• Deadline focused
• Analytical, forward-thinking approach
• Creative and strong problem solver
• Motivated to continually develop both individually and within the business
• Good communicator, able to engage with and communicate at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong mathematical capabilities
• Possess commercial acumen
• Flexible and adaptable
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Relevant qualification in Business, Engineering or Manufacturing to Diploma level or equivalent
• Current UK resident
• Full UK drivers’ licence
• Able to travel overseas, often on a monthly basis
What you can expect in return:
• Competitive salary
• Annual bonus / profit share scheme
• 5% matched pension contribution
• Paid company expenses and travel
Interested? Please send you CV to email@example.com expressing your interest in the Business Development role or you can call our office on 01773 252222 for more information.
Alternatively, complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!