Our client who are the UK’s foremost precision laser cutter are looking for a CNC Press Brake Operator, based in the Ilkeston, Derbyshire area.
Our client is looking for a candidate with previous experience and, who has 2+ years’ experience.
You as the new CNC Press Brake Operator will also be expected to ensure parts are formed to the correct standard and quality, the correct quantity, decant and stack parts ready for the next process.
Your daily tasks/ key qualities as the new CNC Press Brake Operator:
• Your primary responsibility is to operate Bystronic CNC Press Brakes
• Safely operate press brakes
• Adhere to company HSE requirements
• Inspect own work using hand- held measuring equipment
• Review drawing to ensure parts are in line with drawing specifications
• Accurate completion of any associated paperwork
• Identify issues and inform the Shift Supervisor/Production Manager
• Adhere to 5s principles and expectations
• Always ensure working area is kept clean and tidy
• Excellent communication skills
• Time Management
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• 20 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Company pension scheme
• Life insurance
• Employee-owned business (E.O.T)
Salary & Hours:
Hours of work are either
• Days – 4 on 4 off 6AM-6PM or Nights – 4 on 4 off 6PM-6AM
• £27,500 for DAYS - £30,000K for NIGHTS
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.