Are you currently working within a Marketing role, and feeling a lack of job satisfaction? Do you come home feeling like you’ve not really made a difference? Maybe it’s time for a change, into a role you can really make your own.
How would you like to take on a role that allows you to change people’s lives for the better? As a Digital Marketing Trainer and Mentor, you’ll be making all the difference to our learners.
Our client, based in Derby City Centre are looking for a positively minded, creative individual with a passion and talent for Marketing. You’ll be a natural mentor and relationship builder, always looking at ways to enhance people professionally using your own knowledge of the sector.
You’ll be encouraging, motivating and supportive to our learners’ needs, guiding them through their Level 3 Digital Marketer Qualification with engaging content and a knack for imparting knowledge in a translatable way to give them the very best start in their marketing careers.
• Relevant Marketing qualification.
• Relevant occupational competence within a digital environment, for example in a digital marketing role.
• Experienced in using or a good understanding of:
• CRM systems, Google Analytics, SEO, Marketing campaigns/projects, Email marketing, Social media marketing, Content Management Systems, Fundamental marketing principles.
• Experience of working to KPI's.
• Recognised Teaching qualification, e.g. PTLLs or equivalent.
• Experience of delivering an Apprenticeship qualification
• Apprenticeship Trainer or Tutor qualification.
• Coaching qualification
We want you to bring your unique set of skills and experience to a special place where you can reach your true potential.
You will be working directly with learners to support them through their apprenticeships within the digital marketing sector.
• 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shutdown
• Rewarded and recognised staff efforts
• Quartly social activites, paid Christmas Parties, tonnes of ad-hoc socials
• Rewards App
• Salary circa £30,000 - £40,000 Dependent upon experience
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Katherine on 01773 252222
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.