Our client is a market-leading business specialising in UK recycling based in Heanor, Derbyshire. You will be expected to work continental shift patterns.
• Working to relevant departmental SWP’s at all times in line with guidance.
• Demonstrate a responsible attitude and behaviour to health and safety and the operation of machinery.
• Keep a secure, clean working environment without risk to health.
• Preserve a good working relationship with work colleagues to work safely and maximise levels of production.
• Start-up and shut down department machinery as/when instructed.
• Carry out and accurately record quality checks and information.
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
• The ability to use own initiative and work unsupervised.
• Must be physically fit.
• Continental shifts (2 days/2 nights, then 4 off, repeat)
6:00am – 6:00pm / 6:00pm – 6:00am