Our client provides IT and communication services across the globe, over time growing to have offices in several countries and working with organisations across 6 continents.
Having such a large coverage and vast experience enables them to provide tailored logistics project support, worldwide including complex international migration and IMACD projects.
We are recruiting for a Multi-lingual Customer Service Advisors to join their team, you must be able to speak fluent English and one other language (French, French Canadian, Swedish, Danish/Norwegian, Finnish)!
Responsibilities of Multi-Lingual Customer Service Advisor:
• Responsible for providing Level 1 Technical support and Service Desk support via phone and remote log in
• Logging calls into the ticket management system to ensure the correct ticket management process is used
• Ensure all tickets re moved into the correct support queues and assigned to the correct engineers
• Dealing with international calls from our clients and must be able to engage with them technically and competently
Skills/Requirements of Multi-Lingual Customer Service Advisor:
Speak fluent English and one other language of the following;
• French Canadian
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Strong administrative skills
• Attention to detail
Based in Derby Head Office or remote (depending on location) Full-time, Permanent
Offering a competitive salary and package but more importantly we offer the opportunity to grow with a vibrant and dynamic company who are expanding rapidly both Nationally and Internationally.
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Katherine on 01773 252222
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.