Our client are specialists at aperture and microfilm scanning and conversion.
We are excited to be assisting them in their search for a key hire in their growing business! As office manager, you will report into the director and be instrumental in the daily running of the office, including managing several occasional and regular staff. Located a few hundred yards from the train station, this position is easily commutable from Nottingham city centre or Lincoln.
You as the new Office Manager will:
• Be proficient in Excel/ Adobe packages
• Have experience in file uploading/ file transferring etc.
• Experience of managing/ supervising a small team.
• Be PC literate
• Be self-disciplined and efficient
• Have a good standard of general education (9 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent)
• This role offers flexible working 4- 5 days per week and excellent career potential for the right candidate!
Location and Salary:
• Newark (Nottinghamshire)
• £21,000 - £25,000K
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Chloe on 01773 252222.
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.