Our client has been established since 1970 specialising in mechanical and structural applications for railway signalling and other projects. We have an exciting opportunity for a Plater in their fabrication department. The ideal candidate will be able to interpret technical drawings, work to sketches/development work, have good communication skills and be able to work with minimum supervision.
• All aspects of plating work including design and fabrication of jigs where appropriate and operation of standard workshop equipment
• Time served
• City & Guilds Craft or equivalent
• NVQ 2
• Training to help your career development
• On-site Parking
• Subsidised Canteen
• Company Pension Scheme (once permanent)
• Life Assurance plan of 3 x your annual salary (once permanent)
• Subsidised Healthcare provision from Westfield Health (once permanent)
• Benefit hub offering discounts across many well-known online and high street retailers (once permanent).
Working hours will be Monday to Thursday: 07.30 to 16.00
Friday: 07.00 to 14.00
This position is offered at £13.50 per hour on a "temp to perm" basis.
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly who are acting as an employment business for this hire.