An exciting role for a Plater Welder to join a production company which are experienced in mechanical and electrical installation and covering a wide range of industrial applications.
Working to provide continual support to the team leader in all aspects relating to the Assembly team and consistently produce a high standard of assembly work and meeting deadlines.
Hours of work 7am-4pm Monday-Thursday
• To carry out Plating and Welding duties under the direct instruction of the Team Leader to meet cost and delivery targets.
• To identify and where possible, offer solutions to fabrication issues.
• Ensure that best practices in relation to Health Safety & Environmental are always adhered to.
• Wherever possible assist all members of the Company including engineering in the continual development of the product.
• Where reasonable travel to site and carry out assembly work in support of the Company and ultimately the customers’ requirements.
As a Welder you will have-
• NVQ Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy
• Formal coded welding qualifications
• Two years’ experience in a plating or welding role
• Able to work with thickness of gauge 3mm-20mm
What you can achieve-
• £10.50- £13.00 hourly rate- depending on experience.
• Overtime may be required.
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to our privacy statement which can be found on our website.
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received feedback after two weeks following your application, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please note, only applicants with a suitable amount of UK based experience and who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered
£9.50 per hour
Interested? If you have registered with us already, you can call our office on 01773 252222 to be considered for the position
Not registered yet? You can register with us here it only takes a few minutes!
Alternatively, complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!