An exciting opportunity has become available at our client in Pinxton for an experienced Press Brake Setter/Operator to join their Fabrication team.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements (but not limited to):
• Setting and operation of CNC Press Brakes.
• Maintain programs within the machines, eliminating programming errors.
• Forward plan and load plan for day machine production.
• Communicate with colleagues and internal production to ensure the smooth running of the manufacturing process.
• Operate relevant machinery and tools in a safe manner.
• Maintain a high standard and quality of work, in line with company policy.
• Inspect parts for defects as part of in-process inspection; record results, adjust program or notify appropriate person of deviation when needed.
• Upkeep of a clean and organised working area.
An ideal candidate will have previously worked in an engineering/manufacturing environment, have excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills. The individual will be able to work well under pressure and be able to work accurately from engineering drawings.
Skills and Qualifications:
Knowledge of fabrication equipment would be an advantage, including being able to set and use counter sink drills.
This is a full-time position at 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE THIS MAY CHANGE TO ROTATING SHIFTS
The pay rate is between £12-£15 per hour, dependent on experience
• Free on-site parking
• Competitive salary
• Free hot drinks
• Workplace pension scheme
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment business for this hire.