• Would you like to learn a new skill?
• Would you like to work for a well established company with amazing benefits?
Denby Pottery is the largest casual tableware brand in the UK! We currently have opportunities available across all areas of production where we are looking for people who can be trained in various hand-craft skills, as well as Machine Operators, Kiln Setters, Finished Product Inspectors and Glaze Mill Operatives.
We are seeking applicants who have a flexible approach and are equally happy to work as part of a team or independently. You do not need previous experience as full training will be provided, however some knowledge or understanding of manufacturing operations would be helpful. The hours of work are 7am-6pm or 5:45am-6pm 4 on 4 off.
Pay ranges from £11.99-£13.08 per hour
In return we can offer you:
• Opportunities to train in a number of different skills and develop a career within the business.
• Attendance bonus with payment of £150 per quarter and summer bonus scheme when permanent
• 23 days holiday, plus service days after 5 years service.
• Generous company sick pay scheme.
• Employee assistance program.
• Pension scheme with employer contributions.
• 8 week temp-perm
If you answer YES to the above and would love the opportunity to work in a friendly team environment, then this role could be for you! Please apply or call Recruit2You who are acting as employment agency on behalf of Denby Pottery for any more information on 01773 25 22 22.
Interested? If you have registered with us already, you can call our office on 01773 252222 to be considered for the position
Not registered yet? You can register with us here it only takes a few minutes!
Alternatively, complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!