• Would you like to learn a new skill?
• Would you like to work for a well established company with amazing benefits?
Our client Denby Pottery are currently recruiting for Production Operatives in our Holloware Final Inspection Department and White Ware Department.
Full training will be given and no previous experience is necessary, although experience in manufacturing operations would be an advantage.
Position 1, working 40 hours a week on an alternating shift pattern of 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 on alternate weeks.
Position 2, currently working 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 08:00 - 13:00 Friday but will be moving over to an alternating shift pattern of 06:00 – 14:00 and 14:00 – 22:00 on alternate weeks.
Pay ranges from £10.76-£11.16
In return we can offer you:
• Opportunities to train in a number of different skills and develop a career within the business.
• Attendance bonus with payment of £150 per quarter and summer bonus scheme when permanent
• 23 days holiday, plus service days after 5 years service.
• Generous company sick pay scheme.
• Employee assistance program.
• Pension scheme with employer contributions.
• 8 week temp-perm
If you answer YES to the above and would love the opportunity to work in a friendly team environment, then this role could be for you! Please apply or call Recruit2You who are acting as employment agency on behalf of Denby Pottery for any more information on 01773 25 22 22.
Not registered yet? You can register with us here it only takes a few minutes!
Alternatively, complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!