We are recruiting for our Heanor based clients, who are champions of UK recycling, The role of the Quality Control Technician is to assist the Quality Controller and Senior Quality Control Technician to ensure the Laboratory meets the testing requirements.
You will be expected to work a continental shift pattern, 4 on 4 off (days 6am – 6pm)
Your main duties as the new Quality Control Technician will include:
• Perform Testing and Internal Audits.
• Perform testing and surveillance and to
• Assist were necessary with Site Audits.
• Perform merchanted Goods Inward Inspections
• Updating and progressing Navision based system. Providing solutions/resolutions after discussion and/or further testing.
• Calibration of shop floor and laboratory equipment following laid down procedures and current equipment list.
• Complaint Investigation when required
• Ad Hoc Reports and Projects.
• All General Laboratory Testing.
• Adhere to and follow all the requirements of the UKAS approved Laboratory Management system.
Skills and Knowledge required:
• Knowledge of I.T. including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• The ability to analyse data and to provide logical and cost-effective suggestions for continuous improvement.
• Be able to communicate at all levels from Director through to Shop Floor personnel.
• Good knowledge of Maths / English and Science.
• Ability to follow Health and Safety Guidelines.
• Good communicator.
• Positive and Proactive.
• Flexible and ‘Hands On’ approach.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to deal with multiple demands.
• Team player.
• Attention to Detail.
• Have a Common-sense approach
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.