At Recruit 2 You, we have an exciting opportunity for an individual experienced in Stock Management! Our dynamic client based in Heanor are offering a competitive salary, and brilliant benefits.
This position is for someone to join the team in the factory working on all aspects manufacturing!
Stores Person/Stock management
• Experience in handling day to day duties relating to the storage and use/issuing of materials
• Competent in managing and setting up a Stores environment/some remote storage as well
• Will be responsible for Monthly stock take procedures
• Ordering of stock as required from a company driven material handling system
• Managing a goods in process, consumption of material process and closing of jobs procedures
• Sound I.T skills are required (MS Word, Excel)
• Good communicator
• Overtime available
• Full training given
If you are interested in the position of Stores Person/ Stock Management then please get in touch with Katherine today to discuss salary/benefits/hours etc!
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Katherine on 01773 252222
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.