Our client is a well-established and respected solutions provider who are part of a group of businesses. We are excited to be assisting them in their search for a skilled TELECOMS support engineer to install solutions and provide support across the Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire areas.
The new Telecoms Support Engineer will have great knowledge of:
• Gamma Horizon
• 3CX IP PBX
• VoIP Softphones
Responsibilities to include:
• Answer customer support queries and troubleshoot before escalating
• Install technical equipment and solutions on customer sites
• Resolving technical issues on customer sites
• Delivering exemplary customer service standards
• Updating and maintaining accurate customer records
• Consistently following agreed processes and security policies
Your experience as TELECOMS Support Engineer will include:
• Strong knowledge and/ or experience of various business solutions to include, telecoms, VOIP and internet systems.
• Telecoms service experience
• Full, clean driving licence plus your own vehicle
• Computer literate - MS Office Suite
• Good standard of general education (9 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent)
To succeed in this, TELECOMS Support Engineer role, you will:
• Enjoy everything technical - digging into problems and troubleshooting to find a fix
• Enjoy helping others, making things as easy as possible for the customer
• Be a proactive problem solver
• Have a positive outlook
• Be a confident and open communicator
• Thrive on working at a fast pace and juggling priorities
• Enjoy getting stuck in to help where help is needed
Please call Katherine on 01773 252222 if you are interested in this role!
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.