Recruit 2 You are actively seeking a Warehouse Operative to join our client’s team based in Derby, on a full-time, permanent basis. Our client are specialists in manufacturing medical devices and medical packaging solutions. Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to carry out all warehouse related activities and provide additional support to their warehouse team. Due to continuous growth, our client is looking to expand their warehouse team and are now looking for a hardworking individual to join their team! If you are interested, then please apply!
• FLT trained
• Picking and dispatching of orders
• Computer literate for updating systems
• Experience working in a busy environment
• Customer and supplier interaction
• Maintain stock and storage conditions.
• Be available for stock take on Saturdays as required (up to 6 hours).
• To carry out any other relevant task as may be required by circumstances or are requested by
Experience / Skills
• A good level of numeracy and literacy, educated to GCSE Level C or above, or equivalent
• Good IT skills to encompass Microsoft Office, Outlook, and FileMaker
• Excellent organisational, timekeeping and communication skills
• A competent knowledge of medical packaging and/or devices
• Have a strong eye for detail with the ability to identify and solve problems
• Competent at stocktaking and hold an FLT Licence
• Competent knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
• Have a positive attitude with adaptability and confidence to offer ideas to support continuous improvements
• Ability to follow instructions and prioritise workload productively to meet deadlines
• Able to work as part of a team and off own initiative
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Contract: Permanent full-time contract
Pay Rate: £9.20 per hour
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment business for this hire.