Recruit 2 You Ltd. are recruiting for hard working and reliable candidates to join our client in Ilkeston who supply precision engineered timber products across the UK.
Frame Assembler responsibilities include:
Lifting large frame components and assembling them together using hand tools including pneumatic nail guns.
Please note: Heavy lifting is involved.
We currently have an opportunity on a constant afternoon shift, working hours:
14:30 -23:00 (Monday-Thursday) then 13:00 - 20:00 (Friday)
Training will be given over the 12-week temporary period, after which suitable candidates will be offered a permanent position with the hirer.
You as the new Frame Assembler will demonstrate the following:
• Experienced in a similar environment - desirable.
• Ability to use common hand tools.
• Physically fit and able to move wooden structures around the factory.
• Reliable and hardworking – essential
• Committed to ensuring work is of high standard to maximise quality.
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment business for this hire.