Recruit 2 You are currently looking for a Deputy Line leader to join a chemical manufacturing team based in Kirkby-in-Ashfield. This role is a temporary to permanent after a 12-week training period.
The role will be starting at £10.69 and will increase to £12.95 after training is complete.
You will be working on the production Line filling aerosols but also working alongside the line Leader to keep the production line running smoothly. You will also be responsible for covering the Line Leader when absent during the first 12 weeks.
The shifts for this role are 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm this rotates weekly (Monday-Friday)
As a Deputy Line Leader, you will have:
· The ability to supervise others.
· Able to follow health and safety instructions
· Experience running/working on production lines
· Ability to work alone
· Ability to read and follow paperwork
· Some experience using hand tools
· FLT Counterbalance – Training will be given
If you have the above qualities and are interested in the position, we have available please call 01773 252222 to apply or for more details.