Customer Service Administrator
Our client has over 15 years’ experience within the communication market and are leading provider in fleet technology. Due to growth, they are looking to appoint a Customer Service Administrator to support their field engineers daily. We are ideally looking for an individual who is hard working and is willing to learn as the business operates in a niche market.
Your main duties as the Customer Service Administrator include:
• Booking and scheduling engineers
• Directing Sales enquiries.
• Supporting other departments as required
Customer Service Administrator Skills Required
• Efficient and pro-active
• Excellent telephone manner
• Confident and outgoing who is not afraid to problem solve
• Confident with Excel and Email
Customer Service Administrator responsibilities
• Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
• Investigate customer’s problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
• Consistently maximize work output
• Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by The Company.
• Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager.
• Promoting clear communications between The Company and its customers.
• Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
What you will receive:
A basic salary with company discretionary annual bonus scheme
If you have experience as a Customer Service Administrator and you are interested in finding out more, please contact Recruit 2 You or apply using the links below.
Recruit 2 You regret that we cannot contact every applicant that will express an interest in this role due to the volume of applications expected, therefore if you do not receive a response to your application within 14 days please accept that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.