Our client manufactures private label products, they are an independently owned and are currently the largest supplier within their sector. Due to internal promotion, they are now seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join their team!
Your main responsibilities as a Warehouse Supervisor will include:
• Work closely with the logistics co-ordinator, reporting to Warehouse Manager.
• Supervise all areas within the warehouse and cover for manager absence.
• Loading & unloading vehicles carrying inbound/ outbound goods.
• Complete all new staff receive inductions.
• Picking works orders for production lines & finished good for despatch.
• Accurately completing all relevant movement paperwork.
• Maintain high standards of hygiene and housekeeping.
• Ensure health & safety standards are maintained.
You as the new Warehouse Supervisor will:
• Be able to motivate team members.
• Have strong organisation skills.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
• Have good levels of Maths and English.
• Knowledge of basic production KPIs
• Have a valid Counterbalance FLT licence
Warehouse Supervisor working hours are, Monday to Friday 08:00 – 16:30 hrs and you will need to be flexible to accommodate the needs of the business.
Please note: This position is offered on a temp to perm basis, you will work via Recruit 2 You agency for an initial 12 week period before being considered for the role on a permanent basis.
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly who are acting as an employment business for this hire.