Recruit 2 You are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor to join our fast-growing client based in Derbyshire. Our client is a successful company that a natural manufacture natural product for several industries including Medical, Exercise and Fashion. Our client’s materials are all developed and manufactured by their own facilities and machinery.
The business is going through an exciting period of growth and so is looking to appoint a warehouse supervisor to improve service and quality or their order fulfilment and daily operations.
You as the new Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
• Coordination and supervision of Warehouse staff – Currently a team of 4
• Responsible for order fulfilment to dispatch dates.
• Resource planning for warehouse Staff
• Warehouse organisation and planning
• Overseeing stock inspection, Validation checks and Internal Contract Review completion
• Completion and Ownership of company OTIF reporting.
• 5S responsibility for warehouse area
• Health and Safety lead for Warehouse Area.
• SOP generation for work area
• Work on developing warehouse IT systems for batch traceability, barcoding and movements.
• Responsibility for ensuring stock accuracy in the Company IT system and overseeing physical stock checks.
• Purchasing, including, follow up and liaise with suppliers required for order fulfilment, Verification of goods inwards and Implement replenishment / Kanban systems where appropriate.
Personal qualities required as a Warehouse Supervisor:
• Customer focussed.
• Highly motivated
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm under pressure.
• Organised, systematic, and thorough
• Ability to prioritise and react to urgent enquiries.
• A great team player, coach, and mentor
• A desire to show initiative and lead by example.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills in writing, by phone and in person
• Comfortable with numbers, figures, and reporting
• Good experience with MS Office important and knowledge of Sage an advantage but not essential.
• An interest in Health / Fitness /Medical would be an advantage as would a working experience of international exports.
In return you can expect to achieve:
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE.
Holidays: 20 Days + Bank Holidays.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Mon- Thursday & 7:00am-3:30pm Friday.
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then please apply. If you have any questions about this role, please get in touch with Anita or Brooke on 01773 252222.
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment business for this hire. Recruit 2 You Ltd will aim to contact every applicant that applies but due to the high number expected. If you have not heard back from us regarding your application within 14 days of applying, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.