An exciting role for a Coded Welder is immediately available for you to join our client based in Heanor. Working to provide continual support to the team leader in all aspects relating to the Assembly team and consistently produce a high standard of assembly work and meeting deadlines.
Hours of work 7am-4pm OR 6am-3pm.
• To identify and where possible, offer solutions to fabrication issues.
• Wherever possible assist all members of the Company including engineering in the continual development of the product.
• Reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
As a Welder you will have-
· Formal coded welding qualifications
· Two years’ experience in a plating or welding role
· Trained and coded to ASME and BSE Standards in MIG & TIG in carbon and stainless steel in thickness from 1.5 mm to 20mm
What you can achieve-
· £12 per hour
· Overtime may be required.
Call 01773 252222 for more information
By applying for this vacancy, you agree to our privacy statement which can be found on our website.