REQUEST A CALL BACK
Meet The Team
Employers Looking To Recruit?
Register With Us
Complete the application form below.
- All fields must be completed -
Recruit 2 You application form:
Please leave blank:
2) Forename (s):
4) Birth Date:
5) National Insurance Number:
Prefer not to say
7) Marital Status:
8) Ethnic Origin:
Black - Other
White - Other
(Recruit 2 You Ltd are an Equal Opportunities Employer. The information will be entered into a statistical database without recording your names and will not appear on your registration details)
10) Address 1:
11) Address 2:
15) Postal Code:
18) E-mail Address:
19) Do you consent to your email address being used to receive your payslip and other payroll related documentation?
20) Emergency Contact Name:
21) Emergency Contact Number:
22) Do you consent to your emergency contact information potentially being shared with third parties for the purpose of protecting your health and safety at work, or in the event of an emergency?
23) P46 / New Starter Checklist (click which option applies to you):
Statement A- this is my first job since 6th April and I have not received any state taxable benefits since this day e.g Jobseekers Allowance, ESA, Universal Credit, etc.
Statement B - I have had another job since 6th April and/or received state benefits, but do not have a P45
Statement C - I have another job right now, and/or I am in receipt of a state, works or private pension.
Your salary will be paid in BACS each week whilst on assignment with Recruit 2 You Ltd.
It remains the responsibility of the temporary worker to ensure that all timesheets/clocking in cards are completed accurately, and on time.
24) Account type:
Building Society Account
25) Account in the name of:
26) Sort Code (6 digits):
27) Account Number (8 digits):
28) Branch Location:
29) Bank/Building Society Name:
30) I agree that any monies due are to be paid into the Bank/Building Society account shown above. Should any information given by me be inaccurate, I agree to wait until funds have been retrieved before the re-issuing of monies is made by the company. I agree that in the event of an overpayment of my salary, or should I fail to return any PPE or other equipment issues to me by Recruit 2 You Ltd in a good and reasonable condition, I will have the total value of said monies or equipment deducted from my final pay or any outstanding holiday pay owed to me. I understand that unless payment has been made to cover the cost of this equipment, all equipment remains the property of Recruit 2 You Ltd.
31) Do you have your own PPE? (e.g. safety boots/hi vis):
32) Do you have your own transport?
33) How did you hear about Recruit 2 You Ltd?
Word of Mouth
34) What experience/skills do you have?
7.5 Tonne Driver
Counterbalance FLT Driver
Reach FLT Driver
VNA FLT Driver
Bendi FLT Driver
For candidates applying for driving vacancies.
35) License Number:
36) Issue Date:
37) Expiry Date:
38) Issue Number:
39) Details of any Endorsements/Convictions:
40) Do you hold a Driver CPC Card?
41) CPC Card Number:
42) Do you hold a DigiTacho Card?
43) DigiTacho Card Number:
44) What category of vehicle can you drive?
45) Do you have any pre-booked holidays?
Please supply all dates, inclusive.
Criminal Record and Convictions
46) Do you have any unspent convictions?
47) If yes, please provide details of the offence along with the dates incurred:
48) Do you hold a current DBS Check?
49) If yes, please provide the DBS number:
Working Time Directive
50) Would you like to opt-in or out of the Working Time Directive?
Opt In (cannot work more than 48 hours per week)
Opt Out (can work more than 48 hours per week)
51) Do you have any disabilities or medical conditions that you would like us to be aware of?
52) If yes, please provide further details below:
53) Do you have any health-related conditions that will require reasonable adjustments to be made to the selection process?
54) If yes, please provide further details below:
55) Do any of your beliefs restrict you from working in a particular environment?
56) If yes, please provide details below:
57) Would you be willing to undertake a drugs and alcohol test undertaken by our Clients to prove you are not under the influence? These could be conducted at random or if there is reasonable suspicion you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Right to Work Compliance
All candidates are required to upload documents providing proof of their right to work in the UK. A full list of acceptable documents can be found
The most common documents used are: - UK Passport - UK Birth Certificate WITH proof of National Insurance Number (not a payslip) - EU Issued Identity Card - A Current Biometric Immigration Document (Biometric Residence Permit) issued by the Home Office to the holder indicating that the person named is allowed to stay indefinitely in the UK, or has no time limit on their stay in the UK.
You will be contacted by one of our Consultants following your application to request your documentation. Please note, you will not be offered work with Recruit 2 You Ltd until your documents have passed our compliance checks and we are satisfied that you have the right to work in the UK.
58) Do you have the legal right to work in the UK?
Data Protection and Privacy
In the interest of finding you work, and in order to fully protect your health & safety whilst on assignment, it would be beneficial to share some of your personal information with other organisations such as our Clients and Payroll Provider. In line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), we require your consent before the sharing of any information.
59) I authorise Recruit 2 You to share my personal details for the purpose of work finding activities. I understand that Recruit 2 You may also share this data with carefully selected third parties that Recruit 2 you may believe are of benefit to me.
60) I consent to my personal information; career history and qualification details being shared with Clients for the purpose of finding me work:
61) I consent to my personal information and bank details being shared with Recruit 2 You’s appointed payroll company for the purposes of processing my wages:
Confirmation of Details Provided
62) I confirm that the information I have provided is to the best of my knowledge correct and complete. I confirm that I will inform Recruit 2 You Ltd of any change to the above information. I confirm that I have made no payment to Recruit 2 You Ltd or to any third party in order to gain a work placement with Recruit 2 You Ltd.
Contract for Services
All of our temporary workers are required to review and agree to our Contract for Services before any work can be offered to them.
You can find the full details of this contract on our website
Should this be updated you will be contacted with the revised copy.
63) Have you read our Contract for Services?
64) Please indicate below your acceptance of the terms within the Contract for Services:
I accept the terms of the Contract
I do not accept the terms of the Contract
Accept cookies and close