Do you live and breathe accountancy? Do you want to develop the next generation of accountants? If you do, call Recruit 2 You TODAY!
Our client are looking to hire a Learning and Development Mentor for Accountancy Apprentices.
Focusing on regular reviews with the Accountancy Apprentices in the workplace and classroom and taking responsibility for the administration related to the apprentice reviews, up until their completion of the AAT End Point Assessment.
You will be providing blended academic and pastoral advice, guidance and support as well as ensuring a safe and conducive working environment for our learners.
• Working to ensure learner outcomes are achieved in a timely manner.
• Ensuring all learners are given constructive feedback on growing their knowledge, skills and behaviours.
• Providing coaching and mentoring support and advice throughout the learning journey and beyond.
• Creating learning resources for the EPA portfolio and its evidence gathering.
Requirements of Knowledge, Experience, Technical Skills and Behaviours
• Minimum of AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
• Experience of working in an accounting environment, industry or practice.
• Strong IT skills
• Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workload.
• Mentor or training experience.
• A full drivers’ licence, access to own vehicle.
• Prior experience of working within apprenticeships / education or with unemployed individuals.
• Teaching or assessing qualification.
About the role:
• £25,000 - £35,000
• Full time, Permanent
• Quarterly social activities, paid Christmas parities
• 20 days annual leave + Bank holidays & Christmas shutdown
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.