Our client manufacturers 100% recyclable aluminium frames at their state-of-the-art premises near Belper, Derbyshire. We are delighted to be working in partnership to help fill various roles including a FLT (Combi) driver to work on a permanent day shift 6am-6pm.
As a Combi FLT driver your main objective will include operating the FLT in a safe manor around a factory environment.
Your main duties will include:
· Driving a Combi FLT
· Moving stock around the factory
· Adhering to safe practices
· Moving window and door materials using the FLT
· Unloading and loading lorries
· Combi FLT Licence (Also known as Multi Directional Counterbalance or 4 Way)
· FLT Experience in a busy environment
This is an ongoing opportunity for someone to join on a temporary to permanent basis after 12 weeks!
The working hours are standard days on 6am-6pm, with a pay rate of £10.11 per hour!
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment business for this hire.
If you are interested, please call 01773 252222