Our client operates a hugely successful business, as owners of their vast premises in Heanor they are currently undergoing huge renovations to further expand their capacity! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company! If you are a Sales Engineer with a technical background, apply today!
Responsibilities as a Technical Sales Engineer:
• You will be responsible for key account management and strategic development
• As a Sales Engineer you will up sell products to existing clients, and you will identify new customers.
• You will attend new business, account management and technical clarification meetings.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the sales cycle.
• Technical Competence.
• Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
• Calculating client quotations
• You will Offer an after-sales support service
• You will also be responsible for meeting regular sales targets
You as the new Technical Sales Engineer will demonstrate the following:
• Experience in selling engineering products
• Technical sales experience.
• Ability to build relationships with customers
• Be motivated to maximise sales potential
• Be organised to maintain good customer relationships
In return, you can achieve:
• Competitive salary
• Annual profit related bonus scheme
• 30 days annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
• 7.5% employer contribution pension scheme
• Working Monday to Friday 37.25 hours (08:00 – 16.30 with an earlier finish of 13:15 on Fridays!)
• Life assurance scheme (after initial probationary period)
• The opportunity to join a thriving business with huge growth pla
Interested? If you have registered with us already, you can call our office on 01773 252222 to be considered for the position
Not registered yet? You can register with us here it only takes a few minutes!
Alternatively, complete the form below and one of our consultants will be in touch!