Our client who are based in Clipstone, near Mansfield are seeking a competent SMT Operative to join their team on a Fulltime, Permanent basis.
Your requirements as the new SMT Operative:
• SMT Machine operation & processing experience is essential - such as Pick & Place machines, screen printers, reflow ovens.
• Experience of SMT programming would be beneficial but not essential.
• Experience working within an electronic manufacturing environment.
Desirable experience as the new SMT Operative:
• IPC experience or qualifications.
• Good component recognition skills
• Work from circuit diagrams and understanding datasheets.
• Good visual inspection skills of PCB assemblies before reflowing.
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent communication and team working skills as well as the ability to work independently.
• The ability to work to company standards and procedures.
About the role:
• Monday through Thursday 7.45am / 4.30pm
• Friday 7.40am / 2.00pm
• Rate of Pay (Depending on Experience)
• Onsite free parking
• Pension Scheme
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.