Recruit 2 You are currently working with an innovative manufacturing company based in South Normanton, Alfreton. Currently, they are looking for a Multi-Skilled Stockyard Materials Handler!
The purpose of Multi-Skilled Stockyard Materials Handler will be to support the daily functions of stockyard operations such as loading and unloading, stock rotation and operating multiple pieces of Material Handling Equipment.
Duties of the new Multi-Skilled Stockyard Materials Handler to include:
• Responsible for ensuring thorough daily checks are carried out on MHE equipment in accordance with site training and operating procedures.
• Ensure all loading is undertaken safely, efficiently and to best practice standards including ensuring accuracy against picking paperwork with a high degree of care to ensure goods are not damaged.
• Other loading and unloading duties.
• Responsible for undertaking daily housekeeping routines.
• Assist with control of stock.
• Dependant on business needs, the role will include a reasonable amount of overtime which you will be called upon do.
The role of Multi-Skilled Stockyard Materials Handler requires:
• An IN-DATE Counterbalance Licence.
• AND an in or out of date Sideloader Licence.
• You must have access to these licences as we need to see them.
• A Full UK Driving Licence
Additional Skills of the Multi-Skilled Stockyard Materials Handler:
• Excellent Safety Awareness.
• Experience working within a stockyard environment, outside in all weathers.
• A good numerical ability, with basic computer keyboard skills.
• Awareness of MRP and Stock Control Principles.
Shift Pattern – Weekly Rotating Shifts:
• 6am to 2pm
• 2pm to 10pm
About the role of Multi-Skilled Stockyard Materials Handler:
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing on length of service
• Company pension scheme
• Employee benefits portal to access discounts and tickets etc
• Employee assistance portal
• Free onsite parking
• Onsite canteen
• Free eye tests and contribution to eyewear
We invite suitably experienced candidates to apply by following the appropriate links or by contacting Recruit 2 You directly on 01773 252222 who are acting as an employment agency for this hire.